Monday 7 May 2007

Welcome to the R.I.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Resonance Inclined blog. I suppose an introduction would not go astray...

My name is Brett, and I live in Queensland, Australia. I'm a student at the Queensland University of Technology, and I'm currently studying topics such as Knowledge Management (please don't ask me to explain what KM really is), SAP (which is something that if you don't know what it is, you really don't want to find out; trust me), and Business Analytics.

Outside of my studies at QUT, I'm an avid gamer, a self-employed website developer, and a volunteer with the Queensland State Emergency Service, the latter I would recommend anyone in Australia to experience.

In this blog, I'll be discussing random thoughts that pop into my head about life, opinions on the web development industry and current news, and even a few suggestions and points to think about for those in the same boat as me: self-employed (or pre-self-employed), and preparing to move on to bigger and more incredible things.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me, or if you would like me to voice my thoughts on a particular topic or question, by all means get in touch, even by just posting a comment. I look forward to hearing from you.

That's all from me for now, but look forward to a second post in the next week or so.

Au revoir.

No comments: